AEGIS and ACCESSIBLE project will present/demonstrate some of their tools at the 27th Annual International Technology and Persons with Disabilities Conference (CSUN 2012) which will be held in San Diego, CA between February 27- March 3, 2012 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel:
- Using the AEGIS OAF: Making an Accessible RIA (Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 4:20 PM PST)
- Track/Topic: Web Accessibility
- Session Description: Demonstration of a suite of open source developer tools: we create an accessible web application, following the Open Accessibility Framework from the AEGIS project.
- Author(s): Nikolaos Kaklanis (Centre for Research and Technology Hellas), Peter Korn (Oracle)
- Using the AEGIS OAF: Making Java Mobile Apps (Thursday, March 1, 2012 - 10:40 AM PST)
- Track/Topic: Employment
- Session Description: Demonstration of a suite of open source developer tools; we create an accessible Java mobile application, utilizing the Open Accessibility Framework from the AEGIS project.
- Author(s): Jon Azpiroz (Fundación Vodafone España), Maria Fernanda Cabrera (Life Supporting Technologies – Universidad Politécnica de Madrid), Peter Korn (Oracle)
ACCESSIBLE's "NetBeans plugin" developed by ACCESSIBLE will be shown in the RIA session and the "stand alone DIAS" with LWUIT support will be shown in the mobile one.