AEGIS organises sattelite event at ETAPS 2010 (March 27‐28, 2010) in Paphos, Cyprus.
ÆGIS is organising a satellite event at ETAPS 2010 (European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software). This satellite event is entitled FOSS‐AMA (Free and Open Source Software ‐ for Accessible Mainstream Applications), and aims to bring together the most recent achievements and renowned experts in Open Source Community and Accessibility. 3rd generation access techniques and their potential for more accessible mainstream ICT for end‐users and relevant toolkits for developers will be explored. Interactive demos will embellish the presentations sessions.
The schedule for paper submission, notification of acceptance and final versions of camera‐ready papers is as following:
- Call for papers: To be published until 31st of October 2009
- Abstracts submission deadline: 30th November 2009
- Notification of abstracts acceptance: 15th December 2009
- Paper submission deadline: 15th January 2010
- Notification of acceptance and review outcomes: 30th January 2010
- Final camera ready papers: 20th February 2010
Submissions in the following categories will be admissible:
- Scientific Papers
- Technical Papers
The final versions of the accepted camera‐ready papers will be published and will be made avail-able during the workshop. Each submission must:
- clearly and unambiguously state in which of the two categories it falls
- be original, i.e. not published or submitted elsewhere,
- contain a clear motivation,
- contain a thorough analysis of the claimed contributions (for example by comparing to re-lated work),
- be written in less than 15 pages (scientific), or less than 10 pages (technical papers)
- the authors of each accepted submission are required to give a presentation at FOSS-AMA 2010
The event will also foresee an exhibition of demos on accessible open source Rich Internet Appli-cations, Desktop Applications and Mobile Applications.
The contact address to use is